8.2 招收专业 中医方向申请者具有HSK二级或三级成绩。
地址：中华人民共和国 天津市静海区团泊新城西区鄱阳湖路10号 301617
Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship
Application Introduction, 2022
Established in 1958, Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TUTCM) has been listed as one of the co-constructed higher educations by Ministry of Education (MOE), State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SATCM) and Tianjin Municipal Government, one of the China “Double First-class” universities and Chinese Materia Medica as one of the “Double First-rate” programs It is the only former State Education Commission (Present MOE) approved International University of Traditional Chinese Medicine and also the hosting institution of Educational Instruction Committee, World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies (WFCMS), “Educational Aid Center” and “China-ASEAN Educational Training Center” of Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and Ministry of Education, TCM International Cooperation Center of SATCM, and WFCMS “Belt & Road” Training Center for Chinese Medicine Education Teachers. Adhering the motto of “Strengthening moral education and pursuing academic studies, inheriting and innovating”, TUTCM has developed into a teaching and research oriented university with TCM education as the main body, and covers extensive areas of study, namely as Medicine, Science, Arts, Management, Engineering and Education.
The University has distinguished teaching staff and sufficient resources for students’ internship. Currently it has two National Key Programs of Acupuncture & Moxibustion and Tuina and TCM Internal Medicine. There are three affiliated and teens clinical teaching hospitals. Among them, the First Teaching Hospital is a National TCM Clinical Research Center, the National Acupuncture Clinical Research Center, the National Acupuncture Clinical Center and the National Provincial Demonstration TCM Hospital; the Second Teaching Hospital is the treatment center for TCM rare diseases and leading in gynecology and encephalopathy diseases; Baokang Hospital and other teaching hospitals have unique treatment features in TCM Rehabilitation, TCM Orthopedics, TCM Community Health, Clinical Integrative Medicine and etc.
The University has extensive international exchanges and cooperation. It aims to cultivate international applied talents in clinic with solid theoretical foundation and excellent clinical skills which make it enjoy a high reputation world wide. It has formed TCM internationalization talents training system where the bachelor education is the main part. The system also covers master and doctoral education and short and long term certificate studies. As the hosting institution of Educational Instruction Committee of WFCMS, TUTCM has organized experts to formulate World Standard of Chinese Medicine Undergraduate (Pre-CMD) Education which has been released by WFCMS and become the first TCM international education standard. The International People-to-People Exchange Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine joint established by TUTCM and China Center for International People-to-People Exchange has been chosen in the first batch of National Export Centers of TCM Services by Ministry of Commerce (MOC) and SATCM.
Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language (TCFL) in TUTCM started in 1980s，aiming to serve for TCM degree education. It has cultivated extensive Chinese language talents with competitive Chinese competence to pursue TCM degree education and meeting the relevant requirements. Through many years’ development, TCFL has made great achievements. It is not only responsible for international students’ Chinese language education, but also trained qualified undergraduates and postgraduates. It has developed comprehensive teaching system and established a Confucius Classroom in Japan and a Confucius Institute in Thailand.
The new campus of TUTCM is located by Tuanbo Lake in Jinghai District, Tianjin, featured by an in-campus lake view, a symbol of TCM plants and a mainstream of TCM culture. It is a training center for TCM talents, a center for disease prevention by TCM, a center for TCM international education and exchanges, a research center for TCM modernization and a center for TCM culture, together with Tianjin TCM Botanic Garden, Tianjin TCM Museum and etc.
I. Scholarship Types
1. Scholarship for One-Academic-Year Study
2. Scholarship for One-Semester Study
3. Scholarship for Four-Week Study
II Admission Requirements
1. Non-Chinese citizen.
2. Friendly to China, having no criminal record and abiding by the laws and regulations of Chinese Government and rules and regulations in school.
3. In good physical and mental condition and well performed both academically and behaviorally.
4. Committed to the Chinese language education or related work.
5. Aging from 16 to 35 (by Sept. 1, 2022). Applicant currently working as a Chinese language teacher shall not be over 45.
6. Scholarship for One-Academic-Year Study
Admitted in September 2022, and sponsored for 11 months maximum.
a. International students who have been benefited from similar scholarships are not eligible.
a) Chinese Language Study (TCM Oriented)
The applicant shall have a minimum score of 210 in HSK (Level 3). Priority is considered if providing an HSKK score.
7. Scholarship for One-Semester Study
Admitted either in September 2022 or March 2023, and sponsored for five months maximum.
a. Applicants whose passports with X1 or X2 visa are not eligible.
Traditional Chinese Medicine
An HSK (Level 3) score is required. Priority is considered if providing an HSKK score.
8. Scholarship for Four-Week Study
Admitted either in July or December of 2022, and sponsored for four weeks.
a. Applicants whose passports with X1 or X2 visa are not eligible.
Traditional Chinese Medicine
An HSK (Level 2 or 3) score is required. Priority is considered if providing an HSKK score.
The program shall be organized and applied by a recommending institute with 10-15 participants. A detailed study plan shall be made in consultation with our university in advance and such plan shall be submitted to CLEC for approval.
III. Regarding Currently Employed Chinese Language Teachers and Chinese Bridge Award Recipients
a) Currently employed Chinese language teachers
Currently employed Chinese language teachers applying for the scholarships can be exempted from submitting Chinese Language Proficiency Test (HSK) certificates if they can provide proof of employment and a letter of recommendation from the institution where they work.
b) Chinese Bridge Award Recipients
Applicants who have won the 2022 International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship Certificate in various Chinese Bridge competitions should submit their application documents along with their scholarship certificates to relevant host institutions on the International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship website. For further inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
IV. Scholarship Coverage and Criteria
Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, living allowance (excluding four-week study students) and a comprehensive medical insurance.
The living allowance per person is CNY 2,500/Month for one-academic-year study students.
The comprehensive medical insurance is purchased by TUTCM in accordance with relevant regulations of studying in China stipulated by the Ministry of Education of China. Insurance fee per person is CNY 160 for four-week study students, CNY 400 for one-semester students, and CNY 800 per year for students in program longer than one academic year.
V. Application Procedures
Online registration will be available from March 1, 2022 on the Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship website (cis.chinese.cn). Please log on to search recommending institutions first. Complete the Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship Application online and upload the legible scanned copies of the following supporting documents:
1. A scanned copy of the passport photo page.
2. A scanned copy of score reports of HSK and/or HSKK (within the two-year validity).
3. A Recommendation letter by the head of the recommending institution.
4. A certification of the highest education diploma (or proof of expected graduation) and an official transcript.
5. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Keep the original copy well and ask the doctor to fill in the form in English. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed. Those with incomplete records, without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a stamp on the photograph of the applicant are invalid. Applicants should have the physical exam later than March 1, 2022 and bring ALL the original documents and attachments when coming to China).
6. Certificate of Non-criminal Record.
7. Applicants are currently working as Chinese language teachers shall provide the proof of employment as well as a reference letter by the employing institution.
8. Applicants under the age of 18 shall provide certified documents of designation signed by their entrusted legal guardians in Tianjin, China.
Note: For the above mentioned documents, non-Chinese/English version shall be translated and notarized in English.
VI. Application Deadline (Beijing time)
1. April 15, 2022 (July 2022 admission)
2. May 15, 2022 (September 2022 admission)
3. September 15, 2022 (December 2022 admission)
4. November 15, 2022 (March 2023 admission)
VII. Recommending Institutions
1. Confucius Institutes and Confucius classrooms which have been in operation for more than six months. For more information, please refer to www.chinese.cn.
2. Testing centers for Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) which have the right to recommend Confucius Institute Scholarship candidates. For information, please refer to www.chinesetest.cn.
3. Oversea organizers of Chinese Bridge Competition: education and cultural offices (groups) of China’s oversea embassies (consulates), Confucius Institute and relevant educational institutions. For further information, please consult email@example.com.
VIII. For more details, please refer to 2022 International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship Admission Procedure. Website: cis.chinese.cn
Scholarship winners shall confirm with our university to go through the procedures of studying in China, print out scholarship certificate online, and complete registration before the designated date and time on the admission letter. For enrollment and other matters during the Covid-19 epidemic, please contact us. Those who failed to register on time, failed to pass the physical examination, dropped out midway and/or suspended will be deprived of scholarship.
International Education College, Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Add: 10 Poyanghu Road, West Area, Tuanbo New Town, Jinghai District, Tianjin, China, 301617
Tel: 86-22-59596555 Fax: 86-22-59596132
Admission Website: iec.tjutcm.edu.cn TUTCM Website: www.tjutcm.edu.cn